Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

School has begun!

Well...my first two classes are done! and I am currently sitting in the computer lab patiently waiting for 4:30 (only 1 1/4 more hours!) My second class got out early so I did some homework and now I'm informing all of you what I am doing! Clearly I'm bored because no one really cares what I do during my down time at school ;)

Wednesdays are crazy days cause I go straight from one class to another (unless they get out early). My last class gets out at 7:10 so I go from school straight to church. I'm hoping since this is the first day of school my last class will get out early and I can get to church on time :) I have to pick out my church clothes before I go to school because I don't have time to go home. I think that is the earliest my clothes have ever been/will be picked out :)

To end this post I will leave you with a link to my brother's blog so you can see his new apartment!

And now I will stop rambling on about nothing :)

No comments: