Pages

Monday, August 27, 2012

I'm healing up just fine!

Sunday in church I was talking to my soon-to-be-doctor friend, and she said to take the chunk of skin off. This way, bacteria can't grow on the dead skin and hopefully I'll have less of a chance of getting an infection. So I did! and it looks way better. It is still a little sore if I bump the red spots but if I wrap it then I don't bump it as much (obviously) :)

Dad & Evan are building a fence in our not-so-good front yard for Evan to put his goats in


Some flowers from around our yard


Hibiscus

School starts Wednesday! I only have classes Monday-Wednesday and since this coming Monday is Labor Day, I won't have school from this Thursday until next Tuesday. A great start to school in my opinion :)

Here's my schedule of classes:



No comments: