Pages

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Which to choose?

I won a photo shoot with A Glimpse in Time photography a while back. I ended up doing pictures with three of my cousins that are close to my age. Our pictures were put up on their site a couple days ago and now I have a big decision to make!

I have a 11x14 picture frame hanging on my bedroom wall that has a picture of the 4 of us from our trip to Arizona in 2008. The picture in there now is a 8x10 in a 11x14 matte board. I want to replace the old picture with one of our new ones. The new picture I'm going to get is going to be a 11x14. The picture frame is a dark brown.

My problem?

I don't know which one to choose! I have too many favorites :)

So if I could ask of all you that read this...please hop over to A Glimpse in Time and take a look our pictures (and maybe contact them about getting your pictures taken because they are soooo awesome!!!) and help me decide which one I should order to hang on my wall!

The ones that I really like and am trying to decide between are numbers:
4, 20, 49, 51, 52, 54, & 61

Once you decide which one {or two since it's so hard ;)} you like the best, leave a comment below. Please be sure to leave the number of the picture!

And just for fun, here's a picture of the 4 of us from our trip to Florida in 2011

Once I have decided and ordered it, I will let you know what the final decision was!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Heidi,

I like numbers 20 and 61. Hope this is a help to you :)

- AnnMarie

Anonymous said...

Hi Heidi,

I think they all came out really nice but I would go with numbers 20 or 51. Hope all is well. -Amber

Sarah said...

My favorite is 61! Love 52 as well. Let's just be honest, there all amazing!! :)

Lanae said...

53 all the way :)

dvm2015 said...

4 and 20 are probably my favorites!