Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

How to get out of freezing corn

Step 1: Have your Dad husk all the corn

Step 2: Clean enough corn to get two pots of it cooking on the stove

Step 3: Clean some more corn while the corn on the stove is cooking

Step 4: When the corn on the stove is done cooking, pull the pots off the stove and take the corn out so it can cool

Step 5: Empty the pots of water down the drain ( * VERY IMPORTANT* make sure the plug is sitting wrong so that the water doesn't drain)

Step 6: Stick your hand in the water to move the plug so that the water can drain quickly

Step 7: It's your option if you actually touch/move the plug but be sure to quickly remove your hand from the water 
** WARNING** WATER MAY BE HOT!

Mission Accomplished!

This is what your hand will look like (well, similar anyway) when you have completed those steps:





4 comments:

Miranda said...

OUCH!!! I'd think I'd just bear through doing the corn! hehe

Heidi B said...

Yeah...I think your idea is better! :)

Sarah said...

Heidi Lynne!! Ouch! :/ I thought of you on Monday and was wondering how it went. I guess I have my answer now!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my Word!! Freezing corn is not really that bad of a job. Maybe next time they will just have you put the bags in the freezer...just dont get FROST BITE!!