Pages

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Bathroom Closet Organization & A Tupperware Steal!

Since I didn't have much going on Wednesday, I decided I would try and organize our bathroom closet

This is what it looked like before:

I used the box that was in the closet already and then found these treasures in the attic:

After cutting the boxes and figuring out where to put everything (and popping a blister), this is what the closet looks like now:


 A cheap and easy way to do some organizing! :)

Today, Dad and I went to a tag sale off of Mountain Street. They had a bunch of new Tupperware (still in the wrapping) for sale. It wasn't a huge discount but it was still better than buying it straight from Tupperware. 

the set of clear and black contatiners (on left): $50 (reg. $139)
pitchers: $10/each (reg. $19/each)
set of bowls: $15 (not sure of the regular price, so I'm guessing $30)
clear and blue containers (in front): $7.50/each (reg. $16/each)

Total Regular Price: $274

I paid: $110 (actual price was $117.50 but since I bought so much the lady rounded it down)

Some of it is mine, a couple things for my mom, and a few things for David.

I love it when I find deals like this...especially if its Tupperware because I love Tupperware!

:)

2 comments:

ALB said...

Is that denture cleaner in front?? I didn't know your Dad got dentures!! ;)

Heidi B said...

He hasn't yet that I know of! ;) We use it to clean our retainers :)