Pages

Sunday, August 5, 2012

SURPRISE!

Friday night my Mom planned a surprise birthday party for me since I was turning 21 today. They did it up at my aunts house. 
The "plan" was for me to go out to eat with a few girls and we were supposed to meet at my cousins house at 6:30. Little did I know, everyone else was getting there for 6. So I arrived at my cousins house a little early and walked into the house. As soon as I walked in, everyone (about 35 people) yelled SURPRISE! I hesitated a little in my steps but then kept walking in.
A few people told me that they were disappointed in my reaction, I guess I didn't show that I was surprised.
Needless to say, it was a great evening and I enjoyed being with friends and family! Here's some pictures
Walking in and turning red! :)

Dinner





My cake (a Carvel ice cream cake)



Opening gifts (I am now floating in gift cards ;))



My new chair! It is really comfy
(Get that thing out of your eye, U. Doug?) ;)

A game that we did...You had to put an Oreo on your forehead and then try to get it in your mouth without using your hands.
Amanda

Audrey

Me (I never did get it in)

Grandma (a post about her birthday to come soon)

Jesse

A. Jane

Marcy

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday! I guess I never did tell you in church :)

Andrea said...

Happy belated birthday, Heidi! Looks like your mom pulled off a good one!! :)