Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Julianne's Shower

Tuesday April 22nd, we helped with Julianne's bridal shower. My part was to make the prizes for the two games. They ended up being a little more expensive than I thought, but if I had gone to Dollar Tree I could've saved some money! Oh well! :)

In each basket is:
1 small metal watering can
1 pair women's gardening gloves
4 packets of seeds (I did 3 vegetable and 1 flower)
To make them I bought clear gift basket bags, brown crimped paper, and ribbon at Michael's. If you want to save the money I was talking about, go to Dollar Tree. They have the bags and a darker brown crimped paper. I got the white curling ribbon there too.

Put it all together, curl the ribbon and tada! You have an awesome prize :) The theme for the shower was springy/gardeny so they went perfectly (obviously the point!)

Dessert & drink table


Salad bar & fruit kabobs for dinner

The hostesses

The bride and her bridesmaids going through the line



No comments: