Pages

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Almost Over FOREVER!

Next week is my last day of classes!! AAAAHHHHHH! :)

Then finals week after that and I am done FOREVER!!!! My finals consist of giving a presentation and uploading our 4 projects to YouTube or Vimeo and sending the links to the teacher. 

May 2nd, we have a Senior Design Showcase in the library at school from 4-8 PM. All the students in the senior design class pick some of their best work and put it all on a board to set up at their station. We had to brand ourselves and get business cards printed. I just heard my business cards are ready today, so I'll pick them up tomorrow!

This is my new logo:



We also needed to create a presence online to showcase some of our work and so that people could find us. I bought the domain designbyheidi.net but as you can see, there isn't anything up yet :) Hopefully I'll have something up by next Friday!

No comments: