Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Arizona Part 3

The last post of Arizona pictures! On Saturday we hiked the Seven Falls in Tucson.

This picture is for Evan

We rode the tram up as far as we could and then started walking on the trail. I forget exactly how long it took us, but it was around 7 miles. We started a little later in the day, so we missed the last tram ride back down so we walked the last 1.5 -2 miles on the road.


Getting near the top!







Trying to climb up the rocks. She saw a couple sitting farther up the waterfall and wanted to get up there too. After she was pretty soaked she found out there was a dry way to get up there :)


David relaxing on the hard rocks

First self timer with the camera. Should've seen me running back and forth :)



We made it back! ;)

Sunday night we went out to dinner to Pinnacle Peak. If you wear a tie, they cut it off, so Andrea wore one :)

After dinner, we went back to the house for a while and then we (us 4 "kids") decided to go out for frozen yogurt.

Just a couple shots before I left for the airport.


My flight left at noon from Tucson and arrived in Bradley a little before midnight. It was a quick adjustment from warm to cold and vacation to reality! Tuesday morning I had a quiz in my 8 am class. I didn't get much sleep that night since I got up at 6, but it was totally worth it!

No comments: