Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

Let's play catch-up

Want to? Well, too bad if you don't! ;)

Way back in August, we started school. 

Evan is a senior this year at Rockville High School

Carla started at Ellington Middle School in 7th grade.

And I started another semester at CCSU (no picture of me :)

On September 8th, the Firemen's Parade goes by our house. It is a very exciting parade of lots of fire trucks ;) I actually didn't even put up any pictures of the fire trucks because you all probably know what they look like!

This is part of the Ellington Fire Department. The one on the end is my friend Rachel.


Seth (Rachel's brother) is the last full  body in this picture :)

Tori

Ellington High School Marching Band and Flag People :) (not sure what they are called)


Rachel's other brother, Aaron

The crowd in our driveway that came to watch the parade

Mom babysat for 3 little boys and I had 5 kids. There was a wedding that their parents went to (I only had the 5 kids during the reception time). They all ate supper at our house. Plus my uncle & aunt and their 5 kids stayed for supper after the parade. So we had 13 kids running around our house.

It was quite the night!

My photo book that you saw in the last post came in the mail, and it turned out really good! I'm really excited!! :)

3 comments:

dvm2015 said...

the flag people are called "color guard"

Anonymous said...

duh.what were you thinking

Anonymous said...

You didnt even know they were called the color guard? HAHAHAHA you are not even smart