Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving

For Thanksgiving, my family went to U. Jeff & A. Carole's.

And surprisingly I didn't take ANY pictures!! Mom took two. One is awful and the other one is great :)

Here is the awful one
Mom was trying to take the picture but the camera wasn't working. So I tried to figure out why it wasn't working and then all of a sudden worked! And that is what we got :)

This one is a lot better!!! 

What do ya know...Josie looks good in both of them :)

Mom thought I should get an updated picture of Josie and I for my background on my computer. Cause I have a bunch of pictures together as my background. 

Here is the old one. It's from our first trip to Florida in 2009.

This is my background

I like it this way because I can have more than one picture as my background and don't have to keep changing it. The only thing I change is when I get a new picture of myself and someone that is already on it. 

No comments: