Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

Finally...

Another post! Man, it's been so long since I did one. But guess what, school is almost done!!!! My last day is December 13th :)

Remember when I posted about the bedroom set and my next project??

Well, it's finally finished!!!
Here's the before and after picture

and the after...

I found: 
-lots of clothes that Mom had thrown in there to go through later
-some puzzles
-lots of bags
-bunch of other junk 
-and lots of a little dust :)

So glad that is done! It looks a lot better.

And speaking of the end of school...

For my art class final, I have to draw a picture that involves water. So, I chose to draw the kitchen sink, and then when I was ready, I turned on the water.

Like my easel? :)

My tools...

This is what my picture looks like (kind of). I zoomed in so I didn't have as much to draw :)

For the water I ended up turning on the water and taking a picture and drawing from that so I didn't waste a lot of water.

I may or may not show you the end result. It probably won't look so good...

2 comments:

dvm2015 said...

Let's see it!

Sarah said...

Agreed! I want to see! I'm sure it came out good, you're very talented! :)