Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2011

In with the new

And it's finally here!
Our new bedroom set is now in our room!!!

I got home from school on Thursday and this is what my room looked like:


Then we brought out all the furniture to the breezeway, so my second cousin could come and get it. 

Dad used our knew spiffy carpet/upholstery cleaner to clean the carpet.

Wow, this looks really weird...

My desk found a new home in the living room. I think Mom is glad to have it out of there!

And.....here it is! :)

I didn't realize until we had taken all of our stuff out of the dressers/under the bed/under the dressers etc. that we had so much stuff! It was crazy! See?
Carla and I slept downstairs on the futon for two nights.

Absolutely crazy how much junk stuff we have.

When I got home from school on Friday, all the furniture was in the room, just not all set up yet.
After I got home from school on Saturday, the fun began. ;)

Well, for Dad and Evan anyhow...

Just look at that mattress (it came with the set) and how comfy it is. Mom wants to switch, but there is no way that is gonna happen!!

Dun dun dun...
The view from the hallway.

And one from each corner of the room.




The mirror on the dresser is a honker!

My dresser

Carla's dresser (I may use a drawer for some of my stuff) :)

There are just a couple of things that we need to fix. Such as this picture frame.

And the next project...
I'm hoping to use the bookcase in here as shelving cause there wasn't room in the bedroom for it.

And there you have it! Like it?


1 comment:

dvm2015 said...

huh, here I thought Evan never liked to dress up but he got in official dress just to work on your bedroom! Wow! ;)