Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

I'm trying again...

And...it worked!

Here's some pictures from Sunday morning after 'Storm Alfred'

Our clothesline

The tree behind our house

The grill

Evan's chicken shed that he is building. The snow started sliding down and for some reason it stopped. Shortly after I took the picture, we looked out the window and it had dropped.


These branches are not usually on the ground. That means it was heavy snow!


Our cherry tree. I'm surprised that none of the branches broke

Wanna play some basketball?

Or maybe you want to watch instead....

The dogs enjoying the snow
Dozer:

Snickers:


I noticed that my one window was cleaned off so I asked Evan if he had done that. Nope. Kind of weird that it did that...

Our lilac bushes

They usually look like this


Our house on October 30th.

We didn't go anywhere for a while


Peppers anyone? The snow is free :)

Moving on to Sunday afternoon and cleaning the driveway.

Look what Mom got to do on her birthday!





The birthday girl

Our neighbors front yard.

Our candle light dinner. According to Evan it was "romantic" :)

With the flash.

Our source of information during the past 6 days...a battery operated radio

I've got a few more pictures but they are not on the computer yet, so I'll post them another day.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Great pictures! I'm amazed at the one with the snow sliding off the roof! I bet you couldn't capture that one again!

Heidi B said...

Probably not! I was surprised that it was like that at all :)

Anonymous said...

Probably happened because of the awesome shed builders!!

dvm2015 said...

awesome shed builders? are you talking about the ones that take months and months to build a chicken shed?