Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Out with the old...

I'm talking about my bedroom set :) It isn't actually out of my bedroom yet but I thought I would post pictures of what it looks like now. 

This set came from U. Alfred and A. Barb when they moved from their house in Tolland to the home. 

And just a request before I show the pictures: Please don't mind the mess. I didn't really think about that before I took the pictures. I could have made the bed, picked up the clothes and whatever else might be on the floor. Oh well, this is what it usually looks like anyhow.

View from the hallway

And then one from each corner of the room





This next picture is an up close and personal one of the dressers, so you can see the detail :)

The "In with the new" will come at a much later date.

No comments: