Pages

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Carla's Birthday

is today!

We celebrated her birthday yesterday since she is in VT right now with Mom, Dad, and Evan. Here's some pictures and videos from her birthday.
Her beautifully wrapped presents :)

Carla acting normal (or maybe she's taking after her brother(s)...)

Her new outfit!

Evan was very excited to watch her open her presents (and even more excited to sing to her:)

Her new book, a Ripley's Believe It Or Not.

This is what I was talking about when I said Evan was really excited to sing to Carla. Just listen to how in tune he is! ;)

This one is probably a little better

After we sang, Carla took the candles out and licked the frosting off

Happy 12th Birthday Carla!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! I'm headed to VT myself tomorrow.
Let me know if the videos don't work...
Adios!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

@ Carla: Happy Birthday!

@ Evan: Cute! :)

@ Heidi: Videos worked fine!

dvm2015 said...

Evan, your singing brought tears to my eyes, I've never heard anything so wretched!

Heidi B said...

@ David
I laughed so hard when I read your comment! His singing does sound really bad :) :)

Sarah said...

Heidi,
I finally remembered to read David's comment, that's hilarious, I laughed out loud! :)