Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2014

New Car!

This past weekend, Mom, Dad, Carla, & I flew out to IL for my cousin's baptism. We had a 6:20 flight out of Bradley in the morning that got us into Peoria around 10:30 am.

I bought my car from my uncle and aunt so they met us at the airport with my car and their new one. We put the temp plate on, visited a little, took a picture and off we went!

My cousin had a baby a couple weeks ago so we got to meet little Emmalynne Roza!

Dad, Mom, & Baby


Baptisms were on Sunday and for the evening we went over to my U. Mark & A. Colleen's. 

Monday morning we hit the road at 3:50 AM. We didn't hit traffic until 6:30 PM. It knocked us back almost 2 hours and we got home a little before 11 PM. 

Wednesday morning I got to the DMV a half hour before they opened (I was #6 in line!) and got the permanent license/registration for my new car. I was out of the DMV by 8 AM!

No comments: