Pages

Friday, May 9, 2014

Grandpa's 80th Birthday

I just realized I never put these pictures up, so here ya have my Grandpa's surprise 80th birthday party! We had it on a Saturday night in March at the Moser barn.


My aunt couldn't find Happy 80th Birthday stuff, so I made this sign (minus the big 8-0) the night before, printed it at Staples and then with the help of my cousin, cut them all out.

This one too...

Here he is! At first he didn't realize what was going on, but then figured it out :)

Now he knows what's going on :)

Grandpa & Grandma with most of their grand-kids (just missing 2)


Gramp with his 5 kids

Got a picture with my cousin Tom and his fiance so I could put it in their scrapbook.

Then I got a picture of just Julianne and I. Guess I wasn't very sneaky cause she asked if it was for the scrapbook :)

No comments: