Pages

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Graduation!!

I am officially a CCSU Alumni!!

Today was graduation at the XL Center in Hartford. The graduates had to be there no later than 9:15 am. Dad, Mom, Dorothy & I went out to breakfast before heading to the XL Center. Stupid me... I didn't think to charge the batteries of my camera so before I even walked up to receive my "diploma" both the batteries were dead! :(

Thanks to Kim & Christy we were able to get some photos afterwards outside!

Some of the design students before walking in

Kristen & I during the ceremony


Walking in. It didn't take too long to spot Mom & Dad. They had good seats...only a few rows from the front.





At the end a bunch of blue and white balloons with CCSU on them dropped from the ceiling



Pictures outside in the street after the ceremony










And I'm ALL DONE!!! :)

No comments: