Pages

Monday, November 11, 2013

This Past Weekend

This past weekend I was privileged enough to get to go out to Ohio and see my friend Amber (and her husband too:)! We left early Friday morning (as in I got up at 4:30) and we were on the road about 6:15. I went out with Amber's parents and her sister & brother-in-law.

We got out to OH around 3:30ish and were able to spend the rest of the afternoon and evening at Bryan & Amber's house. Friday night we all played a round of Monopoly and went to bed about 12:40 am on Saturday. 

On Saturday after breakfast we brought the decorations to the Fellowship Hall so Bryan's mom & sister could set up for the reception that night. After that, we drove around Amish country for a while and stopped at a couple stores.

The reception was from 5-7 PM and I wore my outfit for the last time! After the reception, we went back to their house and they opened presents.

Sunday was church and in the afternoon my friend from Smithville came to Rittman for the afternoon service so that I could see her at least a little bit. After the afternoon service was over, we changed clothes and hit the road again! I got home 12:30 this morning and went to bed! :)

I shared a room with this furry fellow:
I slept in Cheyenne's room and that is her pet tarantula. Thankfully there was a cover on the cage, so it didn't come visit me during the night :) She also has a crab in another cage on the floor.

Overall a very nice weekend!

An update on the last post:
I don't know if any of you heard/saw it, but the guy on campus was dressed in his Halloween costume. He got charged with breach of peace and had orders to not go back on campus until he talked with some Director of something. Instead of doing that, he went back on campus on Tuesday and got arrested again! Smart fellow! NOT!

No comments: