Pages

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Surprise!

Mike will probably be madder than a wet hen if he knows I put this up here but whatever! (that's what he gets for picking on me all the time :)

Today was Mike's 30th birthday. His sister sent me a very large package with a bunch of presents in it from different people in OH. Taped to the top of the box was a birthday banner that Julie had made that I was to tape to the door.

This morning my alarm went off at 5 AM so that I could get up and decorate his office before he came in. I had bought crepe paper, confetti, balloons, and a birthday sign to put in his office.

His door. I put up the sign and then twisted crepe paper across

Yesterday, I cut a bunch of strips of crepe paper so that I could tape them to the side of the desk and they would hang down to the floor. The confetti got spread all over the top of his desk. The black balloon says "You're how old?" haha love it! :)

Julie texted me when he had left his apartment. Little did he know what was awaiting him when he got to the office! :) I sat by the window that overlooks the parking lot and the entrance. Once I saw him drive in I quick ran to my hiding spot.

I had planned out where I was gonna stand with my camera so I could get a video of him walking in. My spot was standing on a chair in the conference room right across the way. I had the camera up at the top of the doorway so he couldn't see it or me. But he decided to mess up those plans by going to the refrigerator first and then to his office. By doing this he came back across the doorway I was standing in and would've been able to see me, so I had to switch my hiding spot and ended up only getting him going into his office. Oh well!

Let's just say the decorations lasted about 5 minutes after he got in there! :)

No comments: