Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

The BIG Snowstorm

That happened in February! :)

This picture was taken Friday morning at 10 AM

2:13 PM

6:42 PM

Shortly after taking the above photo, Carla & I headed up to my uncle & aunts for overnight. We took our van since there was already a lot of snow on the ground. At some points when I was driving I would look over at Carla and just start laughing because I thought we were crazy. We passed about 10 (if that many) cars on our way.

The next morning (Saturday), Mom called me from AZ. Our neighbors son had called and wanted to know if one of us could go over and check on his mom because she wasn't answering the phone. So, Lanae, Leah, and I bundled up and headed out in the afternoon when the roads were a little better. We parked in the other neighbors driveway because our driveway wasn't plowed, and neither was the neighbors that we were checking on. We climbed through the snow up to our house, I got the key to get into her house, and then we tromped over to her house. Needless to say, we got in her house and she was fine! Offering us cookies and everything! :)

Some pictures from around our house after we got back from our neighbors

My car. The lump of snow over to the right of it is my parents car.


Evans car and the paths that we used to walk over to the neighbors. 


Lanae & Leah

My car



Evans car (again). All you could see when you looked at it from behind was the tips of the mirrors :)



Leah & I


Lanae & I

This photo was taken Sunday morning at 9:40 AM. The driveway was plowed but two of the cars were still under the snow.

Sunday after church Evan & I shoveled the roof off. It took us about 2 hours and I was sore when we were done!

And if you just can't wait to see some photos of my trip to NYC, hop over here!

No comments: