Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

I'm back!

Betcha didn't even know I was gone did ya? Cause I post so often on here ;)

This past Friday, I headed west to the wonderful state of OH with my family. It was invite a friend and invite a couple. I had a blessed weekend and was sad to come home! I came home Sunday with 3 other girls while Mom & Dad & family stayed Sunday night. They are on their way home right now and I'm at school. Lovely! :)

I have a quiz to take online, but I have to read the chapter first, so I guess I had better hop on that! 
I do have pictures to put up (from this weekend and from lots of weeks before :), but since I'm on the wrong computer, that won't be happening right now! I will sometime though.....

And since I don't have anything else to show you, I'll show you a website that I'm working on for my web design class. This is the home page:
NOTE: this is not completely finished yet...as in some fonts are missing
The lower level page is designed but not presentable in Dreamweaver yet, so I'm not showing it! :)

These are a few of the pictures I took for the site. I'm actually headed here for lunch in a few...

This is the "One Hot Guy" sandwich
 
Chicken Caesar Salad

The "Stoopish" sandwich

Hungry yet? I am! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I caught a glimpse of you across the lobby at Rittman on Sunday. I had my niece dragging me to the table :-) I tried to find you again, to come and say 'hello' but you were gone. Glad you had a good weekend!

Heidi B said...

Oh! I didn't even see you! I went to Smithville right after the morning service was over and ate lunch over there.