Pages

Monday, March 25, 2013

Happy 21st Birthday!

To Sarah!

Today Sarah and I are heading down to New York City and are spending the night with our friend Christy! Tomorrow we are going to go on a full island cruise and get some awesome pictures of the city! Stay tuned for pictures (they will probably come in a month or so :)

Here's some pictures and videos from Carla's chorus concert in January



A short clip of one of the songs

The song Hallelujah! I thought they did pretty good singing this one! The lady directing this song was the student teacher. She was already done student teaching but came back to conduct the song.

The piano player (she was my piano teacher when I took lessons)

4 comments:

Sarah said...

aww thanks!

Anonymous said...

THE CRAWDAD IS MY FAVORITE AND IT IS THE SHORTEST AND HALLELUJAH IS NOT MY FAVORITE AND IT IS THE LONGEST

Heidi B said...

It doesn't really matter what you like or not, this is MY blog and I will do what I want! :) (and for those that are wondering...the comment above in all caps is my sister)

Sarah said...

:)
you tell her Heidi!! :)