Pages

Friday, December 21, 2012

My Cousins Baptism

 I got home on Monday November 12th at 9:30 PM from my trip to IL. That Friday, I left for Michigan for my cousin Kasi's baptism, with my family and my friend Rachel.

We left around 1 PM and arrived in Akron, OH around 10 PM. We stayed overnight at a friends house and then hit the road again Saturday morning. Sometime mid-afternoon we arrived in Alto. To give our hosts a little more time we stopped at Heidi's Farmstand and Bakery. 

Didn't know I could run a farmstand and bakery in MI while living in CT did ya? ;)


Sunday morning before church

Rachel playing the piano

Us

Us and the hosts

The Beutel Crew :)

The older Beutel girls (just missing two)

Rachel, me, my cousin Kasi, and her little girl Amy

Rachel and I (would've been good if I was looking!)

My siblings and I with Kasi and Amy


David and Kasi and Amy



Dad, Kasi, and Mom

You've already seen this picture, but I'm putting it up again :)

Sunday after the baptisms, my uncle and aunt drove Rachel and I to Midway airport. We got home around 1 AM on Monday. Mom, Dad, and my siblings, stayed in Alto Sunday night and then drove to Tremont, IL with my grandparents. They stayed that next week and spent Thanksgiving with my dad's side of the family. 

I came home because I had school and I had the privilege of doing the chores since Evan wasn't home. I spent Thanksgiving with my mom's side of the family.

It was a long week, home by myself and I was glad to see my family come home!

No comments: