Pages

Sunday, December 2, 2012

I'm back!

For a little while anyway ;)

Sorry for the lack of posts lately...its not because of lack of pictures. I have plenty of those! I was gone two weekends in a row and I have been crazy busy with school.

Speaking of school, this week is my last week of the classes. Then December 10 & 11 we have Reading Days and finals start the 12th. I've got three "finals" on the 12th and one on the 18th.

The whole school has off on Reading Days and the students are supposed to study. We'll see how much of that happens! :)

Here's a picture from when I was in Michigan. This is my cousin's little girl and she is way too cute!


Until next time...hopefully it won't be too long :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aint that girl cute.she must be taking after her cousin

dvm2015 said...

Yeah, I believe it's her cousin David she's taking after!

Unknown said...

Oh David, you're too full of yourself ;)