Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Hat Day & IL

Over a month ago, I went to supper at a friends house and we were supposed to wear an ugly hat. My Mom found a hat in the closet that was my great uncles so I wore that.

This is the best picture that I had. Taylor was making faces in almost every one we took :)

I think this one was supposed to be a funny one but not too many participated :)

On November 9th, I got up at 2 AM to catch a 6:30 AM flight out of Boston. I met 6 other girls at church at 3:15 and we hit the road! That night we went to bed at about 11:30 (which would be 12:30 our time), so I was up for about, oh, 20 hours, no big deal (ha). 

We went to Fairbury, IL for invite a friend weekend. We had a great time and I met a lot of people (most of whom I don't remember their names).

Here's the group of girls that went out and the two people that picked us up at the Midway airport.

The girl in the front right corner (Tess) and the girl with the blue scarf (Gina) picked us up at the airport. I stayed with Tess for the 3 nights that I was out there.

We flew out of Midway on Monday (12th) around noon time. By the time I got back to my house it was around 9:30. To say I was shot is an understatement but it was worth it!

Up next: my cousin's baptism in Michigan (which happens to be the weekend after I was in IL!)

No comments: