Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

Cape Cod Part 5

It was supposed to be raining so we planned to go the beach the next day. Our plan was to go to the Cape Cod Mall and then come home and relax. Then, that night we would go watch the fireworks. 

Well it didn't end up raining at all, but we still went to the mall :) I didn't buy anything but it was still fun to shop in the different stores.

After we got home, we just kind of relaxed, and played around the house. I think Dad, David, & Evan went out to the ocean in the kayaks.

Some of the hydrangea's that lined the driveway



David & Evan playing frisbee in the road and posing for the camera :)


If I remember right, he missed this one but it looks cool :)



The view from our driveway

I was out front "photographing" the boys playing frisbee, when Dad came out and told me that there was a baby rabbit out back eating grass. Since I had my zoom lens on, I just went out there and laid in the grass not very far from it, and got some great pictures!





I really like this one even though it is a little blurry

Fireworks! They were set off of a barge in the ocean

You could pay to go out on this boat to be nice and close to the fireworks

This one is very faint but it is neat. It's closer to the left of the picture




Part of the finale

One more day of Cape Cod pictures!

No comments: