Pages

Friday, July 13, 2012

Cape Cod Part 2

Saturday was beach day!

We went to the beach on the bay side so there weren't that many waves but it was still fun. One thing I learned: it is kind of hard to play frisbee in the water :)

Not too many exciting pictures in this post, but here they are anyhow!

Setting the setting on my camera :)
They were trying to decide where we should sit. Where they were in this picture was all big rocks.


My cute little sis :)

I cannot keep my eyes open for a picture in the sun for hardly anything. I told my mom to tell us when she was going to take the picture so that I could open my eyes right before she took it. Anyone else have that problem?? or am I the only one?!



random...Carla's flip flops

:)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Totally agree with you on the sun in the eyes during pictures! Always happens! :)

Unknown said...

Me too!! Only I end up with my eyes burning and tears running down my face so it looks like I'm crying. :-)

Your pictures turned out great!