Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2016

Montana - Part 2

On Friday, we went for a 2 hour horseback ride. I had never ridden a horse before this trip. Kim took Sarah and I to Scott & Joann's to learn to ride a horse before our Montana ride. 

This is one of my favorite scenery pictures, taken out of the car window as we rode to meet up with our trail guide and get our horses

When Kim had made our reservation, she told them there was 1 experienced ride and 2 unexperienced riders. The guide let Kim ride first and whenever she gave the OK, Kim was able to take off on her horse. Needless to say, she loved it!

Sarah and I plodded along behind our trail guide, with the best horses ever!


My horse was a good selfie taker ;)

I think horseback riding was one of my favorite things we did. We were literally in the middle of nowhere (we saw 3 other people in the span of 2 hours) and the scenery was absolutely amazing. Riding the horse was pretty awesome too :)

Friday night, we went to a rodeo. The rodeo was neat, but it was cold, windy, and misting. I ended up with a lovely little cold from it :(

On Saturday we didn't do much. We got up late and Sarah and I did a little exploring around the cabin. Saturday evening we had dinner at the community building where they hold church services. After the dinner and singing, we went to the place where my grandparents were renting a house with Art & Judy.






11 comments:

Unknown said...

facebook chat login
I like going by you site since I generally run over intriguing articles like this one.Great Job, I significantly acknowledge that.Do Keep sharing! Respects

Linh CP said...

online automaketing
Hey great post, I truly enjoyed reading it!

LINH NGUYEN said...

I liked the way you discussed your thoughts on this article. Always, there are many interesting information her to learn currency converter box
currency converter free

Oanhtt said...

Your posts are very interesting. I really like them. I hope you can upload more and more.The articles bring many tips and lessons which are very useful. It's worth spending time reading them.
sales pop master
pop sales online
koi Nhật

Unknown said...

I can't get enough of your posts. They are exactly what I need. I often read them to get the information. I learn some lessons from the articles. If you can write posts frequently, that will be awesome. Thanks for giving tips and interesting pieces of information.
https://autoketing.com/
https://bit.ly/2BWQsAw
https://bit.ly/2BXG37u

hằng THV said...

Life is changing and there are many modern and new things to appear, each person should learn about them to avoid backwardness and keep up with the times, follow this website to update more information. Many thanks
Discount master by autoketing, Discount master app, best autoketing

Anonymous said...

I am very lucky as I am always looking positive for such things. I am fond of reading such blogs and search of amazing thing easy to understand what you want to say in this discussion.Dissertation writing service Thanks a lot for sharing.Thank you for sharing your above info…
email with love free , email marketing strategy, autoketing

hằng vũ said...

Anyone who reads this post will find it great, me too, I will continue to follow your posts.
Heroes Of The City Jigsaw games online, Hobin Rood play now, Gato Slice for kids to play

boymaichoi22 said...



food games 2019
play basketball games
soccer games free
The article gives me a lot of useful information, I think it is very necessary for everyone, hope that more people will know your post.

LINH NGUYEN said...

io jogos for school
free online juegos games
play 2 player games
I have never read such quality post/article as yours, ever on the web. Your post/article is very detailed and insightful yet easy to understand. a good engine for my new blog.

Thúy said...

When I have spare time, I often read your posts.Those are what I want to know.I'm thankful if you can upload more posts later. Thanks for your sharing.
miniclip 2019, a10 best free online game, Jogos para crianças 2019