Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Montana - Part 1

Welcome back! Just a few days short of having a year long "break", aka not taking the time to update this lovely little blog. And since I'm lazy, I'm skipping the rest of the Oregon trip and going right to my latest trip to Montana :) 

**Disclaimer: these are all from my phone, so if the quality is not the best, sorry in advance!**

Kim, Sarah and I went out to Montana for the church gathering. We left the Tuesday before (6/21). Thanks to my Dad, we were able to catch our flight out of Boston. We had a straight flight into Salt Lake City. 

Tuesday night we stayed in a hotel near the airport and then got our rental car in the morning since we landed late in the evening.

On Wednesday, we just drove a lot. We started heading north. At some point we decided we wanted to go the Bar J Chuckwagon Supper & Western Show. It was definitely worth the time spent driving and the late night that it caused (we had a 2 1/4 hour drive after leaving the place at 10).


The next morning we had to be ready at 8 to catch our Yellowstone Tour Bus. They picked us up at our hotel and we stayed on the same bus the whole day. We did the Lower Loop Tour since that ran every day. Highly recommended!



Grand Prismatic Spring




Traveling somewhere...

Part 2 will be up eventually :D

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the game, but it keeps asking for upgraded Play Store. I got tired of clicking no, so I downloaded. Then it was double clicking to tell it no it couldn't have my info or login. Very naggy. 2018 clickblog.automaketing

Linh CP said...

2018 automaketing
Pretty good post

LINH NGUYEN said...

thanks for sharing this twist towards. I in truth moreover your weblog publicize no consider lots. you've got in truth shared a informative and appealing weblog publish following human beings best app currency converter
currency converter box free

hằng THV said...

I am very interested in the post, it helps me gather a lot of necessary information, I think they will help my life, thanks for posting it, hope that people will visit it often , thank you
Product discount master, Product discount app, best autoketing

hằng vũ said...

It's great, wish you success in the next blog, this is a post that we all should read at least once,
Wheelie Challenge 2 games to play, Heroes Of The City Jigsaw unblocked, Frozen Christmas Surprise Gifts games for school kids

boymaichoi22 said...


play food games
basketball game
soccer games play
I am very interested in this post, everyone should know it more, wish you success. The author of this post is admirable, it brings a lot of emotion to everyone reading it, let's share it more widely.

LINH NGUYEN said...

I’m really impressed with your article, such great & usefull knowledge you mentioned here. Thank you for sharing such a good and useful information here in the blogKindly visit us
io jogos net
friv 4 school
2player games online

Hung said...

I tried anyway. Heaven knows why. Maybe just to see if I could or maybe because I was tired of working for the man hating my job and staying in debt. The first few months I just kind of half assed it. Like I said, I was mainly doing it for me. As I started to earn an income, make connections, helping people and getting results of my own...I really realized the potential.
online games free
jogos friv gratis 2019
jogar jogos online

boymaichoi22 said...

There is nothing more important than giving our best effort, all of the time. On an exam day, a good effort means that students attempt everything, even if that means they need to come back at lunch or after school. Show a work ethic, students, and you will not only do better on the test....you will do better in every aspect of your life.
kizi Games online
io jogo
friv 4 school