Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Washington DC

In the beginning of June, some our Young Group traveled down to DC and served lunch in church on Sunday. We left early Saturday morning, and once everything was dropped off/settled, we took the train into the city and met Nate.






While we were looking at the White House, something happened because the cops starting hollering at everyone to get on the sidewalk on the other side of the street. We aren't really sure what was going on, but I was fine with it because it allowed me to get a picture of the White House with no heads in it!

Changing of the Guards


We walked down the stairs to try and see where the soldiers went after the Changing of the Guards. We ended up talking one of the cemetery people, one thing led to another, and we got brought down to where they go! We were just in the front room, but the guy who does the "changing" came out and talked to use for a little bit before he had to go out and do another "changing"

Arlington Cemetery

Group pic after church

9 comments:

Unknown said...

-Your site is truly cool and this is an awesome motivating article. Much obliged to you to such an extent. autoketing.com/facebook-chat-box

Linh CP said...

I no question valuing every ultimate piece of it. It's miles a surprising internet site and higher than not unusual bestow. I should thankful. Incredible work! All of you do an inconceivable weblog and have a few fantastic substance. Preserve doing notable. This is likewise a respectable submit which I sincerely appreciated perusing. It isn't always every day that I actually have the probability to look something like this
I appreciate you sharing this blog.Really looking forward to read more
click auto maketing live

LINH NGUYEN said...

This pass practice is commonly costly as professional web developers can warfare you each and every share of one from a hundred bucks to thousands of dollars, depending not in the isolate away away off from how perplexing you nonappearance your website to be currency converter box free online
currency converter box by autoketing

Oanhtt said...

Your posts are very interesting. I really like them. I hope you can upload more and more.The articles bring many tips and lessons which are very useful. It's worth spending time reading them.
sales pop master
pop sales online
koi Nhật

Friv games said...

I fancy your posts because they are suitable for me. I can read them easily and I think they are awesome. The articles give me many lessons and tips. Look forward to your next posts.
https://autoketing.com/
best app currency converter
best app currency converter

Anonymous said...

Your posts are very interesting. I really like them. I hope you can upload more and more.The articles bring many tips and lessons which are very useful.
email with love app , email app download, autoketing

boymaichoi22 said...


food games
basketball free online
soccer free online
This post is very useful, I admire the author, hope you will succeed in the next post, I will continue to follow your post.

LINH NGUYEN said...

Your posts are exactly what I am looking for. They are informative and useful. I am able to learn more new things and knowledge. It's good if you upload articles frequently. Thank you for sharing tips and insight.
2player best free online games
friv Games to play
io jogos for school

Thúy said...

I hope I can see more posts.When I have spare time, I often read your posts.I love putting together useful information, this particular publish has got me personally a lot more info
miniclip unblocked, a10 games 2019, Jogo quente 2019