Pages

Monday, August 10, 2015

Oregon - Part 1

Dad, Mom, Carla and I went to Oregon for a week in July. We were invited to Silverton by Dean & Heidi Sinn for Bible Class Invite-a-Friend weekend. I'm skipping a few things so that I can put these pictures up since they are way more exciting than pigs and goats (to me anyways).

We had an afternoon flight out of Albany, NY on Thursday July 23rd. I worked for 4 hours in the morning and then we hit the road for what was an AWESOME trip!! We landed in Portland a little after 10 PM. The time change made for a long day that day (3 hour difference) but it only took that night for me to get used to it.

Friday we spent part of the day in Portland. My coworker had told me about a couple of things and I wanted to ride the Portland Aerial Tram. I didn't know that it was associated with a hospital, but they let tourists pay a fee to ride it.

The gondola thing that we rode up & down in.

Never had this view of a highway before! :)

Mt. Hood (I think)

Going back to the lower part of the hospital


After the tram ride, we headed to the Sinn's house. We had dinner plans that evening at Silver Falls. While we were getting ready is when I realized that I had brought the wrong charger for my good camera (still can't believe I did that!). Mom used Dean & Heidi's camera that night and I just used my phone.

On the way we went by these fields that they were burning to get rid of stuff in the ground, or something like that.


This is what it looked like after

After dinner, the Bible Class played some "ice breaker" games

And the rest of us took walks around the falls.
Dad, Mom, Heidi, & Dean


Rachel, Tonya, Tressa, & Myself

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Its so fun it shows me how to cook chat-box-shopify

Linh CP said...

online automaketing
Hey great post

LINH NGUYEN said...

Do you have a sound feeling that you can create maintenance from your blog or website? If you don't, subsequently go encouragement to sleep and be and no-one else, but if you realize make smile sit assist, relax, and have a mug of coffee stuffy to you. Let's begin the engine currency converter box online
best app currency converter

Oanhtt said...

Your posts are very interesting. I really like them. I hope you can upload more and more.The articles bring many tips and lessons which are very useful. It's worth spending time reading them.
sales pop master
pop sales online
koi Nhật

hằng vũ said...

I hope this post of yours will be more appreciated by it really excellent, i enjoyed it, thanks for posting it.
Decorating For Christmas games online, Super World Adventure free online games, Gold Diggers Adventure games for kids

hằng vũ said...

It's great, wish you success in the next blog, this is a post that we all should read at least once,
Wheelie Challenge 2 interesting games online, Hobin Rood free online games, Icy Purple Head for school to play

boymaichoi22 said...



food games 2019
play basketball games
soccer games free
The article was great, I accidentally saw it and I was really attracted to it, hoping it would be well known.

LINH NGUYEN said...

I have never read such quality post/article as yours, ever on the web. Your post/article is very detailed and insightful yet easy to understand. a good engine for my new blog.
io jogos for school
free online juegos games
play 2 player games

Thúy said...

When I have spare time, I often read your posts.Those are what I want to know.I'm thankful if you can upload more posts later. Thanks for your sharing.
miniclip 2019, a10 best free online game, Jogos para crianças 2019