Pages

Thursday, July 9, 2015

IL Part 3

Sunday after the party, we all went out to dinner and then back to Grandpa & Grandma's. That night, I went home with Andrea. I worked from their place on Monday and Tuesday.

Tuesday night Andrea & Heather had a surprise party for David & Evan.

This was David's cake! A coworker of my mom's cousin made it for us.

David really enjoyed it (along with everyone else!)

Evan's cake


Grandma and her brother, U. Gene



Wednesday morning, we left IL and headed to IA to see U. Alfred and A. Barb. They moved to IA in 2007 and this was my first time seeing them since then. Thursday was U. Alfred's 75th birthday so we had a small party.

That day at the nursing home, a few ladies came and sang/played instruments. They sang happy birthday for U. Alfred. Then we all had cake that A. Barb had gotten.



Friday we headed back to IL. Evan and I were dropped off at Heather & Andrea's. Mom, Dad, David and Carla went back to Grandpa & Grandma's. They headed home on Saturday.

Evan and I stayed in Eureka for Memorial Day and got home late Monday night. 

No comments: