Pages

Monday, July 6, 2015

IL Part 2

Friday night, Mom Carla and I drove to U. Loren and A. Joan's after graduation and stayed there over night. Eureka had town-wide tag sales on Saturday so we wanted to go to a few of those :)

Saturday afternoon we attended my cousin's 1st birthday. She's a cutie! :)

Mom & Emmalynne (the Lynne part of her name was after my Mom)

She loved her cake after her Mom smashed it in her face!

Opening presents with the help of Daddy


David, Amy, & Kasi

Cali cross-stitched this!! I'm impressed!

Me & Emmalynne

Cousins

Emmalynne (and Tim & Cali) gave Evan a birthday present


Sunday morning, David, Evan, Kasi, Amy & I went to Peoria church since that is where David is attending. 

Selfie on the way to Tremont at noon time :)

Sunday afternoon we had a surprise birthday party for my Grandma. She turned 80 in March, but most of were together in May so we had the party then.

I think we surprised her :)

Grandma and her 2 great-granddaughters 


David and Uncle David

Grandpa & Grandma with all their kids (just missing A. Naida)

1 comment:

Christy Schrock said...

Wow, everyone is smiling in that last picture! Plus I got a chuckle out of Richard's foot gear ;)