Pages

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Snickers

Our dog had a run in with a minivan a week ago this past Thursday. Dad and Jay brought her to the vet. She has a few marks from being hit and scraping the road.

At the vet. She stayed overnight Thursday night. She has no movement in her back legs but there is feeling there.


To walk her around we use a towel to make a sling and hold up her back legs


This is how she gets around :) She sits and then scoots herself with her front legs

Friday afternoon we had put her outside in the back. When I left to go to a friends she had scooted herself out to the front of the house. I went over to pet her and then started walking to my car and she followed me onto the driveway and headed back around the house.

Friday morning I was leaving to clean a house and Dad was walking her around the house. She followed me to my car and when I was sitting in my car with the door open, she came right over and acted like she was gonna climb right in.

If she wants to go she's gonna go! ;) The only thing is that she doesn't eat that well, but hopefully that'll change in the future. We are hoping that the movement comes back in her back legs. If it doesn't, we don't know what we are gonna do... :(

No comments: