Pages

Monday, October 14, 2013

Busy, busy

And now maybe a little calm :)

The weekend of October 5 & 6 my younger brother was baptized. We had a crazy weekend of family visiting and being at church. Even though it was crazy it was a blessed weekend and I enjoyed spending time with family. David, Grandpa & Grandma, U. Mark & A. Colleen, and Kasi & Amy came out. I have a few pictures from the weekend which I will post at a later date.

This past weekend, my close friend got married. The weekend started off with pictures at 10 AM on Saturday. By 12 PM I was home and trying to work on a paper (didn't get a whole lot done - a nap sounded better since I had a headache). At 4:30 was the wedding dinner and then the singing started at 7:30.

Sunday morning we were at church earlier than normal because my uncle and aunt served lunch. I had my bridesmaid outfit on so I wore an apron and did my best to not get it dirty :)

The wedding service started at 1:00. I was just a tad nervous, since this was my first time being in a wedding, and I had to walk in front of everyone (that's not my favorite thing to do :). Needless to say, the service was very nice and I didn't trip walking out (yay for that!). :)

At the reception, my job (along with the other 3 bridesmaids) was to keep the dessert table stocked. The maid of honor's (the brides sister) job was to be at the guest book. I took over for the last 45 minutes or so, so that the mom-to-be could sit down :)

I was home a little after 7 PM in hopes of finishing my paper (didn't quite finish it :).

The only picture I have of my outfit.
It was a little windy/cold where we took some of the pictures :)

Her dress was the same color as the sash that we wore.

Homework was majorly neglected this weekend so now it's catch up time!

2 comments:

dvm2015 said...

Hey, where's the rest of the picture you posted?

Heidi B said...

Not there obviously! :)