Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Lately...

Hey there! It's been a long time since I last appeared on here :) I've been pretty busy with school lately....here's a little taste of what I'm working on

Architecture in Connecticut: A Pictorial History
Project 1 for my Graphic Design class. We had to choose between churches, campuses, or bridges and take pictures of different ones in CT and then make a brochure/booklet.

This is the front cover. The back cover has the other half of the picture with some text in the corner.

This is one of the spreads. All the spreads had to have the same exact layout, just different pictures and text for the different churches (obviously:) 


Now onto my web design class....
Project 1 was to create a website for a movie trailer. 

I don't know if everyone has seen the movie Elf, but it is a Christmas movie so my background is wrapping paper and then I have the bow going across to make it look like a present.

If you click on the tab "cast" then the information about the cast members will pop up over the synopsis. And if you click on "synopsis" then it the synopsis will pop up over the cast. (Get it?)

Well that's what I've been doing lately besides shoveling off the roof!

I still have more pictures from Christmas to put up so hopefully those will be up soon!

No comments: