Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Christmas in VT

The Wednesday after Christmas we went up to Vermont to visit our aunt, uncle, and cousin. Here's the pics!


Sliding down their driveway

Being tourists and taking pictures in the snow :) All the pictures of us 5 kids Carla had her eyes closed, so this is the best one!




Look! It snowed when I was taking the picture!...but I guess snow usually comes from the sky not the ground next to us ;)





I told Dad to sled down the driveway so I could take pictures. If I click and hold down the shutter button it will take a bunch of pictures.

This is how our "photo shoot" ended! Dad thought he was gonna run into me :)

Evan knocked the curtain off the door (its magnetic) when he went outside to go sledding. So he had to hang it back up!

No comments: