Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Long Overdue

Here's some goings on that happened back in October

Mom & Dad wanted to take a "Foliage Ride" one Sunday after church. For some reason it was just me and Carla (not sure where my younger brother was) but were not thrilled. I brought my laptop to work on homework and Carla brought something to read/write/draw/whatever it was :)


Also in October, I went to a friend's house for a hayride. Each person was supposed to bring a younger kid and a pumpkin for them to decorate.

The decorated wagon



Some of the pumpkins

Me and the little girl I brought


Stringing the donuts

The kids had to eat them off the string without using their hands


Ring around the rosie

Bending under the string...

...or jumping over it


It was a fun night!

Soon I will post about our Christmas's, hopefully before too long! :)

School starts Monday :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i really like the 12th picture from the bottom;)it is good of Kim;)