Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

Gerber Christmas

Although Christmas was over 2 weeks ago I am going to post my pictures now! :)

We had my Mom's side of the family over on Sunday (the 23rd) for our family Christmas. We spent a good part of the day Saturday getting the basement ready for the company.

We, uh...played baseball

while Mom worked



...and made weird faces!

We definitely got a lot of work done ;)

Sunday around 4:30 the people started arriving. We had sandwiches and lots of h'orderves as our supper. After supper we cleaned up and then did a yankee swap.


My little cousin got a few head lamps for Christmas this year. If I understand right this one made it number 4

A. Dawn opening her gifts, Andy being weird, and Laura fixing her hair

The boys giving head massages. Anyone want one? I heard they were pretty good ;)

Family picture time. It was quite the process...I'm not even sure how many times we moved


Finally we're all together

Just the girls

and just the boys

All the kids and their spouses

and the baby of the family....



Playing games



I learned that my legs are very weak :)

We also played 4 men on a futon and the paper bag game (demonstrated below)


He is definitely the cutest little guy (I'm not biased or anything ;)

It seems that we are prepping for Christmas for a long time and just like that its over! Crazy how time flies so fast. Up next our little family Christmas 

:)

No comments: