Pages

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Rockville FFA Welcome Freshmen Picnic

This past Wednesday the Rockville FFA had their Welcome Freshmen Picnic/Silent Auction. Since my brother is a senior and he is the President of the FFA, I skipped my very boring History of Design class, and went to the picnic!

They had a pumpkin carving contest





Silent Auction





Giving Tree

After the Silent Auction, the FFA has a meeting. The advisor and officers walk in and stand in the front. Then someone very enthusiastically introduced each one. As he would call their names, the person would walk to their position in the auditorium.


Saying the FFA pledge (totally made that name up!)

Mr. President

The Reporter and I :)

3 comments:

dvm2015 said...

My, that president looks mighty important!

Anonymous said...

You better believe he is!

kim said...

well maybe he is more important but I think the secretary is cuter. Just kidding- so glad Evan got involved in FFA. Hope he is benefitting as much as my girls are.