Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Andy, Mom, & Tom

In 2007, my brother had gotten t-shirts at the 4-Town Fair for my two cousins that said:
"If you think I'm cute you should see my Aunt Lynne"

Shortly after that, my Uncle and Aunt had a tractor pull at their house for the younger boys. Andy and Tom changed into them part way through the day. After Andy put the shirt on, he went on the tractor and pulled towards us.

Pretty much everyone knew about it except my Mom. 

As Andy was coming towards us, my Mom could see the part of the shirt that says "If you think I"m cute". She said to me, "I have to see what the rest of Andy's shirt says." 

And now my Mom will type the next part :)

As Andy got closer I could see that the rest said  "you should see my Aunt Lynne". I couldn't believe it. But the thing is everyone else knew about these t-shirts except me. So they were all watching me to see my reaction.

Now I will take over the typing again :)

A couple weekends ago, my other brother had the brothers over for a wiener roast. Andy and Tom came and they had the shirts on. While we were at the table getting our toppings for our hot dogs  Andy unbuttoned is outer shirt a little so you could see the shirt. Once again Mom was surprised! I think we were all surprised that they still fit!

 2007

2012

Tom and Andy grew a little bit :)

1 comment:

dvm2015 said...

Haha, this is one of the best posts!!!