Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Two posts in a day!

WOW!

I just had to share that I only have 8 more days of school and that's including finals!! :) :) :) :) 

and I'm happy! :)

And since I'm here I might as well share pictures from my Dad's birthday which was April 3rd.

Evan was already in bed so it was just Mom, Carla, and I to sing...so Dad helped out by singing to himself :) You have to turn the volume up pretty high to hear him sing because I was too close to the camera.


His birthday present:

He also likes to say that he got a new birthday suit. Which he did...it is a suit that he got for his birthday, not a birthday suit ;)

4 comments:

dvm2015 said...

I was wondering if you guys had a cd out yet or not?

Heidi B said...

It's coming out in a few weeks. You want one?

Sarah said...

I do! :)

Andrea said...

I don't want the cd...but I will take a piece of cake or a peanut butter cup! :)