Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Illinois Day 4 & 5

Almost 2 weeks later... ;)

On Monday, we just hung around Grandpa & Grandma's house because Dad was leaving that night. Mom, David, and I went to Big R (I think that's what's its called) and got a John Deere shirt for Evan. Other than that, we didn't do too much.

Dad left mid-afternoon from Grandma's and picked up his cousin that came out with us. After he left, David, Mom, and I left Tremont and headed to Champaign. We had dinner at the Magner's house and then slept over at his apartment. His roommate was gone so Mom and I changed the sheets and slept in his bed. 

Before we went oblivious to the world, we took a walk around the pond at the apartment complex. There is a water fountain in the pond. At night there are blue lights under the water that makes it look really cool. I tried for a picture but it didn't turn out...
This is the best I got

Don't know what happened to this one! :)

Then on Tuesday we got up, ate breakfast, and started cleaning some cupboards in the kitchen

This cupboard that I was cleaning here, was pretty nasty. It had a container of caro syrup and it somehow spilled a long time ago. There was lots of sticky stuff that was all stuck on. :) I had to scrape it out with a metal spatula.


Just an fyi....David stuck the towel in my back pocket not me :)

To see that Mom actually did some cleaning go here.

:) :)

I don't really have any more pictures from our trip so this is it!

See ya!

No comments: