Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A very exciting post!

Sorry for the lack of posts lately...nothing really exciting has happened and therefore, I don't have any pictures! A post that will be coming soon is another "Evan got __!" but I haven't done it yet (obviously) :)

It seems Evan is the only one doing things around here (and the only one spending the money!) ;)

School has been keeping me very busy! I have lots of drawing to do...For our second project in art we have to paint (uh oh!) a 9x12 painting of something to do with farming. We watched a couple videos (including Food Inc. which is kind of gross) and now we have to have three sketches by tomorrow. I've got one and a half, guess I had better get going! Here's a link to a website I used when drawing one of my sketches. These steps actually work very well and my person actually looks like a person!

Oh! and I got my first project back. We had to do a psychological self portrait. Here's my picture:

I got an A-!

Also our new project in Design is to make a logo and stationary for a company called Typefaces International Inc. So I'm busy trying to come up with something for that.

Adios!

No comments: