Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Today was great!

Today was an awesome day! You know why??

Because I didn't have school until 10:50 am and the teacher thinks class ends at 12:05 when it really ends at 12:15. But I won't be the one to tell her :)

Then next, I have Intro to Geography at 1:40 pm. That class usually lasts until 4:20. Well today, we took our quiz, four students presented their maps they found, and then the teacher showed us a video that she wanted us to watch. After that she told us, "Ok, now you can leave to go watch the video!" To say I was slightly dumbfounded was an understatement ;) At first I thought she was kidding, but she wasn't! Sweeet! So I left school today at twenty of 3. Almost two hours before class normally gets out!

The video we had to watch was pretty interesting (but kind of long). It was called Hunt for the Supertwister. After we had to rate tornado damage (you should try this, it's very interesting). 

It's pretty interesting stuff, but I think I'll leave the tornado hunting/watching to those guys....I prefer to stay in the house :)

And just a photo that I never put on the blog.

This is from when David was out here for his Christmas break. His roommate came out a few days before they left to drive back home. He was great company and we were great hosts (obviously!) 
;)

I can put this up here because I'm in CT and he is in IL! :)

(P.S. I didn't take the picture)

2 comments:

dvm2015 said...

That kid is a good example of what NOT to do when visiting someone's house!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Heidi:)