Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

The Farm, The Gerber Family, & The Works Bomb

Basically Illinois Part 2 :)

We visited my dad's second cousins farm on Saturday. They have red, white, and blue turkeys!!


And of course, they have cows...


They also had some weird looking chicken/bird things but I didn't get any pictures.
After we were done at the farm, we had dinner with my mom's side of the family that lives in the Fairbury/Forrest area. We had dinner at a park.

Carla and our second cousin, Jamie.


Deep in conversation :)

The little boy in the orange had to be the cutest little boy there! He was so cute!!

Our second cousin Ross (I think) and Evan after a hard game of baseball toss ;)

Sunday after church Evan filled up a bottle with Works toilet cleaner and Aluminum Foil. That makes quite the bomb!!

Starring Evan Beutel...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the kid in the orange shirt is cute

Anonymous said...

Hey I wonder who taught Evan how to make those??