Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

A few random things...

 This past weekend my friend AnnMarie got married to Rob Widmer. I waitressed at the reception. The waitress's gift was a Zion's Harp.

Now moving on to today...
I got this letter in the mail today from Geico. 

The first paragraph read:
Remember the story about the girl who snuck into the bears' house and ate all of their porridge, looking for a bowl that was just right? While we don't condone stealing oatmeal from wild animals, we do support shopping around for car insurance until you find your perfect fit, and we're confident that you'll find GEICO is just right.
You probably don't care what I get in the mail, but I thought it was kind of cute :)


One last random thing :)
Here is a picture of my computer desk. Right now it holds hangers, a camera case, a hat I got from work, a printer, photo paper, a tape player, a puzzle, some cds, the newspaper insert my picture was in, my three diplomas from graduation, my cap and golden stole from graduation, my recipe book that is in the making, some tax papers, maybe just a little dust, and who knows what else. The only problem??? it doesn't hold my computer (what it is supposed to hold:)
And my chair has lots of clothes, a beach towel, and a slip.
Anybody else have a place that looks like this??
I'm supposed to have it cleaned by this weekend, since we are having Father's Day at our house. If it ever gets cleaned, maybe I'll post a picture of what it is really supposed to look like :)

In case you are wondering... my computer is sitting on our counter in the kitchen :)

No comments: