Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 4: Part 2

Well, I thought this was going to be "Up Next", but I guess not :) I had to do the other post for my class.

So, we went back to the beach Saturday night to watch the sun set. Grandpa and Grandma came along this time and stayed.

A pic of us girls and Gram:


We asked someone on the beach to take a picture of all six of us.
If you can't tell, not everyone knew where to look :) I think both of the people had a camera.

A pic of Grandpa & Grandma:

And of course a pic of us girls :)

And the beach at sunset
Totally wish I were there right now!!!!!!!

And to finish this post off, a few random pics:
 This was written in the sand. Very cute!
 Can you tell we were at the beach?
A little sun flare!
 Just what you wanted to see,  right?.....our feet!!!

No comments: